Hey Ole Miss Pre-Dents! We're so excited to announce that our website is finally being launched this week! Our PR Coordinator, Emily, has been working alongside the President, Kayla, and the Treasurer, Kayla, this past month to get this website up and running.
With that being said, there are a couple of things that the council would like to ask of our current members. If you come across any kinks in the system, please be patient while we work diligently to work out the issues that may arise when the website launches. We are also in the process of purchasing our very own domain, and that will be done by the end of the week.
1) Subscribe to our website at the bottom of the homepage. We will start sending automated e-mails to our subscribers which will allow all of our members to stay up to date.
2) Create an account on the My Account page or on the HOME page.
3) If you haven't already, you can begin paying your dues online next week (10/2) if you have a paypal account. We will also be adding a credit card/debit card option in the next few days so if you opt to pay your dues that way then be patient and we will let you know when that feature is available. Furthermore, if you wish to pay with cash or check bring $25 to the next meeting on October 4th.
4) Fill out the Membership Intake Form on your My Account page. This form will give us information that will be stored on an online drive and make everything so much easier to keep up with in the long run. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FILL THIS OUT!
5) If you have any shadowing hours, community service hours, or achievements to log then please log them using the links to the forms on your account dashboard. All of the hours logged via intake forms on the membership dashboard as well as your membership status will then be input into a spreadsheet that will be visible on your Membership Status page.
6) Please keep encouraging your friends to join Ole Miss Pre-Dental Society. It is a great opportunity for all Ole Miss Students that are interested in any field of dentistry.
7) MARK YOUR CALENDARS for meetings and upcoming events!!
Meetings will be held in Anderson Room 21 on the following dates:
The Group Community Service Project information for September was sent in an email a couple of days ago, but if you have any questions about that try to look back in your emails and locate the information. If you're unable to find it then please feel free to email any of the council members. Our E-mails are located on the Meet the Council page!
October's Group Community Service Project is the Green Grove Initiative and the November Group Community Service Project is the 1st Annual Campus-Wide Toothbrush Drive. We will also be hosting a Toothbrush Tailgate in the Grove on November 18th benefiting the Campus-Wide Toothbrush Drive.
8) Keep following us on social media and sharing the fun graphics located on those pages!
Facebook: Ole Miss Pre Dental Society
9) Please email any of the officers on council if you feel that you have any questions, comments or concerns. If you have an ideas with regards to Public Relations please feel free to email our Public Relations Coordinator, Emily Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any ideas with regards to Community Service, please email our Community Service Coordinator, Meghan Van and email@example.com.
10) Thank y'all so much for being so awesome!! We look forward to another great year with all of our members!!
Ole Miss Pre-Dental Society 2017-2018 Council